The Quaker Group on Homosexuality and other Problems of Sex
Chairman: Duncan Fairn
Secretary: Lottie Rosenberg, 16 Beck Street, St. Cross, Winchester, Hants.
Meeting held 29th January 1961 at the University Women's Club, London W.1.
Absent: Anna Bidder, but we were specially glad to have Alfred Torrie back again and
to receive his counsel.
1. The minutes of the last meeting were read and accepted.
2. Duncan Fairn read a letter sent to George Gorman by a friend, containing comments
on Keith Wedmore's draft-outline. Keith will consider these comments and they will be
discussed at a later meeting.
3. The remaining part of the meeting was taken up with discussion and amendment of
the draft-outline submitted by Richard Fox. This comprised:-- Part V. PErversions,
and Part VI. Origins of Sexual Behaviour.
4. The draft-outline prepared by Kenneth Barnes on Heterosexuality has been sent to
members. Kenneth Barnes would welcome comments on this draft--outline as soon as
5. The dates of the next meetings are as follows:--
Sunday 26th February 10:30 a.m.
Sunday 23rd April 10:30 a.m
Friday 19th May 12:30 p.m.